Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Care For Your Hair!

My J.O.B is part of who I am. I absolutely love the satisfaction of making someone feel wonderful, it's an addiction. So, since it is such a huge part of my life, why not blog about it right?! I'll start by saying that I work at Thyme Day Spa and Salon. We are an Aveda salon (the only one in town) and we LOVE our products. I have a serious problem with sending you home with something I don't love and use myself. Needless to say, my drawers and cabinets in my bathroom at home are completely full of our products! Personally, I love to switch up my daily routine all the time. This way my hair doesn't get used to one product. Kinda like they say to switch between Tylenol and Advil ;) Today I want you to know why we love our products. If you like the post let me know and I'll send more hair tips and advice your way!

5 Reasons We LOVE Aveda:
1. Hair color and products are 93-99% natural
2. We have a "GREEN policy"
3. We do not test on animals
4. We have a styling line for every type of hair
5. We package our items eco friendly

5 Reasons We LOVE Alterna Caviar:
1. Our anti-aging line!
2. Infused with Caviar extracts, Omega 3s, Vitamin C, and Cytokines
3. All products are color safe
4. Free of parabens, gluten, phthlates, mineral oil, paraffin, DEA, TEA, petroleum & PABA, and sodium chloride
5. We have a blonde, brunette, and red line to help our color beat this Brenham water in our color fading battle!

1 comment:

  1. sydni this is awesome!! and so true! so happy to be workign with you!

    ReplyDelete