Monday, January 10, 2011

100 Days!

Today we have been married for 100 wonderful days! It has already gone by so fast I can't believe it. I am spending this neat occasion without my husband :( He is in Arkansas enjoying some beautiful snow while duck hunting. While he is gone, I have found it the perfect time to FINALLY make the office and office and not an empty space. I have been trying to decorate room by room and it isn't an easy task. I have major "hammer anxiety". I get nervous about putting holes in these new walls so it takes me a while to picture something, then start liking it, then finally making a move with the hammer and nail. Needless to say, a lot of our walls are still bare ;) Maybe I'll get some pictures up next time!
We hope you are all staying warm in this super cold weather! And we ask you to help us pray that the next 100 days are just as wonderful as the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment