Monday, November 7, 2011

Moving...

MOVING
a : marked by or capable of movementb : of or relating to a change of residencec : used for transferring furnishings from one residence to another d : involving a motor vehicle that is in motion

I have been waiting to post about the new house because our home buying process has been an absolute nightmare. When I say that, I am not exaggerating one bit! If you are considering it..don't. ;) I'm kidding it is worth it. But it really tested my patience. One day everything was wonderful and the next I was pulling my hair out. At one point I was ready to call it quits and the next moment we were ready to close. I was advised by many that it was not a glamorous time, but I am pretty sure we were put through the ringer!
Anyway, it is all over. The house is ours and we couldn't be happier! There is lots of updating to be done but we are excited about the changes we will make over time! I'll keep you all updated as we begin this long process. So excited to be closer to HEB, we love this little home town of ours.. call us crazy ;)

Joshua 24:15 "But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment