Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We are MARRIED!

October 2, 2010 was the day I got to marry my best friend. It was absolutely a dream come true and I could not have imagined it any more perfect! Here are a few pictures for ya!

The food was to die for!

Programs

The flowers were stunning, and the were all different!


Mr. and Mrs. Blake Brannon...that's us!


The baseball themed appetizer table...adorable!

Of course I could post pictures all day long, but hey that's what facebook is for :) Anyway, after the wedding we went to Nassau in The Bahamas for a week where we got massaged up and played in the water, we ate local food that was delic and we met some pretty interesting people. Mostly though..we got to catch up on sleep! It was fantastic!! I wish I had that much time with my husband to myself all the time! Since then we have been swamped at work. We feel so blessed to even have work right now. Blake owns Premier Metal Buyers, basically he buys, sells, and recycles metal...and he LOVES it! It definitely keeps him busy. I am a stylist at Thyme Day Spa and Salon. I absolutely love it and I am loving meeting new people everyday in my chair. We have two sweet babies, Zena and Bruiser, who keep us entertained at our wonderful new home! We spend tons of time trying to make this house our home and it is paying off! I will have some pictures of the house later, I suppose I should let it have it's own post ;) for now that's it!





No comments:

Post a Comment