Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Blake and I have been so blessed!! We endured 7 Christmas gatherings this year and it was such a blessing to see all of our family and to have that many family members still here on earth. I could God thanks all day for this incredible year.
Blake wrote me the sweetest note with his gift about how this was the most amazing year of his life to be able to marry me. This is a great compliment for me, I have quite the competition for great year with baseball! He has truly filled this year with more love than I even knew one man could have. He has absolutely made my life a fairytale and continues to steal my love everyday.
Thank you Jesus giving us eternal life. We love you and look forward to shaking your hand.
We pray that each of you have your fair tale year in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment